Automatic Pool Cleaners
We did a lot of research to find you the best automatic pool cleaners available today.
We all need automatic pool cleaners easy and convenient for quick clean ups. There are so many brands on the market today so the hardest choice you have to make is what is the best brand suits you.
So browse below and see which automatic pool cleaner is best for you.
Best Selling Automatic Pool Cleaners
The Baracuda G3 will thoroughly clean your inground pool floor and walls to automatically remove dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, leaves, sand and even pebbles.
- “The Good: The Baracuda does a good job of keeping most of our pool clean.” – Laurie Geodakov
- “The unit repeatedly gets stuck in the "corners" where the steps at each end of the pool meet the walls.” – Russ
- “I realize all of these expensive pool cleaners are not worth the money.” – Sam
This Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 pressure side pool cleaner works in all in-ground pools; requires Polaris booster pump. Palletized in multiples of 16 units.
- “Found this product to be very, very good and does a great job.” – coach1
- “I must say it performs well, perhaps better than I expected and certainly better than my Viper.” – Saturn94
- “Right out of the box the polaris 280 worked perfect.” – Eric W Ballantine
Navigator sets the standard in high-performance cleaning for in-ground pools of all types and sizes. Simple to install, Navigator features the exclusive SmartDrive programmed steering which assures that the average pool will be cleaned in less than 3 to 4-hours.
- “This vac was very easy to set up.” – S. Burgert
- “It is really simple to figure out with a little common sense.” – sue jane bane
- “Let’s hope the Hayward Navigator has good longevity.” – John Stebbins
BARACUA RANGER ABOVE-GROUND AUTOMATIC POOL CLEANER!The Baracuda Ranger effectively cleans any above-ground swimming pool, including dished-out bottoms up to 72 inches! It features only one moving part, so there’s no annoying hammer or flapper noise commonly associated with other pool vacuums! And the unique deflector wheel helps prevent it from getting caught in steps, ladders and corners! The Ranger comes pre-assembled for easy installation and includes 32′ of hose.
- “Very easy assembly.” – Shackk
- “Well worth the money, and seen them for a lot more money elsewhere.” – Bill Nuzzi
- “The pump then loses prime and I have to turn the pump off and re-prime the pump.” – hansonz
Dolphin Features: Scrubs, vacuums and filters all pool surfaces in just 3 hours. Easy-to-clean cartridge filter with spring clean up filter included. Patented swivel cable helps prevent tangling Incredibly efficient – costs less than 15 cents to clean the pool.
- “This is a little gem of a product which does a great job of cleaning the pool floor and walls.” – George D Wilson
- “I am extremely happy with this purchase and certainly recommend it.” – Jeff
- “The filters are easy to remove and clean.” – Avid Reader
GW9500 Features: -Clears a 15 path and powerfully cleans gunite, fiberglass, vinyl and other specialty surfaces.-Vacuum port door fitting has a spring-loaded cover for added safety and must be opened with a tool.
Automatic Pool Cleaners Reviews
- “It has brushed on the bottom that do a great job of cleaning the floor and walls of the pool.” – Gordon A. Demouth
- “The sweeper doesn’t work,it just goes around in a circle in the deep end of the pool only, the shallow end of the pool never gets clean.” – jennifer linzmeyer
- “We had our pool built in 2006 and after manually cleaning it since then, I finally decided to get parts of my life back by buying an automatic pool cleaner.” – Frank Luke
This automatic aboveground pool cleaner features dual band of bristles scrub dirt while powerful vacuum action whisks it away. Cuts a 10-inch path for quick cleaning.
- “Anyway …This pool vacuum is awesome – I love it – i use to vacuum by hand and it would take forever.” – Shopper
- “It cleans the pool very well.” – C. Smith
- “Using this with an Intex 56671EG 2,650-Gallon Sand Filter Pump and Haywood thru wall skimmer makes my above ground Intex 24′x52" pool sparkling.” – SkyFall
NE357 Features: -Pool cleaner.-Material: Plastic.-Fully automatic, computerized robotic cleaner has its own drive motor and filtration system.
- “Very easy to use and clean, works great.” – Cortney DiMaio
- “The Rover picks up fine dirt, sand and leaves.” – J Mott
- “As luck would have it, it was about a month past the 1 year warranty.” – Radiobuff
The Kreepy Krauly Legend pressure side cleaner for in-ground pools is your best choice for an automatic pool vacuum. Utilizing a booster pump (sold separately), it uses water pressure to move and vacuum your entire pool in 1-3 hours.
- “I would recommend this unit for anyone comparing pool cleaners.” – H. Yamada
- “Works great and does an excellent job of cleaning the bottom of my salt water pool.” – Jimmy Whorton
- “CONSTANT tweaking to make work.” – PoolGuy
This Kreepy Krauly Classic inground pool cleaner is simply the most popular suction-side cleaner. It features turbo action swivel design and regulator valve for maximum cleaning power.
- “I would recommend this to anyone looking to buy an automatic vacuum for their pool.” – James M. Hayes
- “My last Kreepy Krauly lasted 10 years plus.” – Sumsand4mom
- “It keeps the pool clean without having to manually vac it.” – Willie G. Bryant
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
Want to find this automatic pool cleaners page later? Click here!